
On Saturday I was at work and I got a call from a good friend of mine from Montana. She lives in Missoula but she was visiting with her boyfriend in Dillon, Montana for a high school graduation. She wanted to know if Randy and I wanted to come and visit for a few hours. Dillon is only 170 miles from Blackfoot so we thought sure we can go and have dinner, hang out and then come home that night. Well we decided to make it an over night, spur of the moment trip. So we packed our bags and drove the 170 miles and had a great little vacation.
We got our hotel room first then met up with Britten and Joe for dinner. Dillon, Montana is a small town so we went a place called Spanky's Garage. It was really good. After dinner we went and got a treat from Dairy Queen. We drove around for a while and laughed our heads off. We then just hung out and then went to breakfast the next morning. It was great to just have a spur of the moment adventure and to see a very good friend of mine! It was a ton of fun. Randy and I had a great time!

Randy and I hanging out in our hotel room.

Me and Britten. She is a very good friend of mine!

This is where we ate dinner it was so good!

A view of Dillon, Montana. Country which is what
we love!
You're so stinking cute! I love you! Miss ya!
ReplyDelete