Saturday, May 15, 2010
9 months!
I just wanted to write a short blog about how Randy and I have now been married for 9 months! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. In just three more months it will be a YEAR! I had to work today but after I got off Randy took me to dinner. It was fun to just spend some time together. After dinner we went and fed the ducks and geese. It was fun and we got back in the car to come home and our car wouldn't start. Let's just say that ruined my day and attitude. Apparently the battery was dead as a door nail. so we replaced it and now our car runs as good as new. The day got better because later we went to the driving range and got ice cream! It was a fun day minus the car episode. I love you babe and look forward to many more years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment