
Randy turned 22 last Friday. He had a great birthday. I had to go to school all day on his birthday so on Thursday I took him shopping to get his presents and then we went out to dinner. On his actual birthday Randy's mom cooked dinner and then we had a party with cake and ice cream with his parents and family. We then headed over to my grandparents to celebrate with my side of the family. My family came up for the weekend from Utah so they were able to be here for his birthday. We had cake and ice cream there as well. Randy is a huge fan of the movie CARS. So for his birthday I got him cars balloons and decorations for his two cakes. He had a good birthday and now he is one year older and wiser too! I love you babe!

Randy and I chilling in the chair waiting for ice cream

Randy's cars balloons!

Cake #2

Cake #1
No comments:
Post a Comment