Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

ONE WEEK!!!


In one week my life is going to change and be very different from now on. In one week I will become a 3rd grade teacher! I can't believe how fast this summer has flown by. Clear back in May I thought I had all the time in the world to prepare for this but it turns out I didn't. I still need to finish putting together my room, do lesson planning, create my student favors, attend meetings, and prepare for my open house where I meet my students for the first time!! I am so excited but nervous at the same time!!! 7 days and I become a teacher!!!

4 comments:

  1. that's so exciting! I still have a while until I meet my kids! You will do so great Court!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! The time flew by and now you are going to influence all those little minds into being wonderful people. I am so proud of you and all your hard work. You have a ton to do but you will get it all done, all the while being a rockstar of a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to be the best teacher ever... For some reason Courtney Purcell defines a teacher in my mind.. your organization, your attention to detail, your creativity, everything.. you're going to be so great at it.. i'm excited for you! I wish I could come and be in your class! Goodluck, and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Courtney! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete