Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cheers to 3 Years!

Today marks three years for Randy and I. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. 
It seems like yesterday that we were at the temple doing this:


Cheers to 3 Years and many more to come!! I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to my best friend and a man that literally would do anything for me. He has supported and put up with my mood swings through thick and thin. He continually shows his love for me by always telling me he loves me, loving on me, telling me how proud he is of me, and the list goes on and on! I love you babe so much Happy 3rd Anniversary!!

For our anniversary Randy and I both had to work so we decided to go out to dinner after both of us got off of work. I got home before Randy and was just hanging out while waiting for Randy to get home. He came home and gave me these gorgeous flowers:





 We then left to go to dinner at Olive Garden it was a great anniversary dinner! It was good to just spend some quality time with my wonderful husband. Love you babe!!


No comments:

Post a Comment