Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Stupid Light!!!!

Okay it is early on a Monday morning. This week is already going to be hectic with school, work, and homework. My philosophy is if your Monday morning starts off bad then it usually means that the rest of the week will follow that same pattern. Well my Monday started off not very good. I got to school and my stupid check engine light came on AGAIN!!! This is the second time in about three months. And it just stays on for however long it wants. Usually it just means a light bulb is burnt out or something simple. I just don't want to have to deal with this lol.
I personally think that if a light is going to come on in a car it needs to tell you exactly what is wrong and what needs to be fixed. The check engine light could be any number of things. I just had to vent that I really hate that light.

No comments:

Post a Comment