Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

One Year!!!

Well folks it is official....it has been ONE YEAR since Randy and I were married. I can't believe how fast this year flew by. It was the best year of my life!! Since our anniversary was on a Sunday, on Saturday night we went to dinner and then we went to a drive in movie theater and saw two movies. Earlier yesterday Randy surprised me with the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. I love them!! We are more in love then when we were frist married. I can't wait for the many more years to come and to make more memories with Randy. We live each day of our lives loving like crazy and loving what comes our way! Happy One Year Anniversary babe love you!!

My flowers

Me with my flowers

2 comments:

  1. congrats!!! It only gets funner from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Courtney!!! That DID go by fast! Here's wishing you more and more and more happy years to come! :D

    ReplyDelete