Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Greatest Husband EVER!!!


I just wanted to give a shout out to my husband, best friend, confident and so many other things. This guy pictured above is my whole world and I don't know what I would do without him. I love that he loves me for me, including all my flaws and annoying things I do or have. I love that he doesn't care how I look because he tells me everyday that I am beautiful. I love that he supports me and encourages me to pursue my dreams no matter what. I love that he does things with me even though he may not really want to. I love that he watches and loves the same shows I do. I love that he stays up late with me to have One Tree Hill marathons even though he has to get up early to go to work or school. He is the best thing that ever was mine and I am never letting him get away. I love you Randy!

No comments:

Post a Comment