
This past weekend my family came up from Utah to visit. My mom, dad, little sister Mikala, older sister Megan, and my niece Peyton came up for five days. My brother-in-law Jeff couldn't come because he had to work, that made me sad. They came up on Wednesday and went home Sunday. We went four-wheeling on Thursday and had a ton of fun. We went up to Iron Bog. It was really hot and we definitely got some sun and were filthy by the end of the day. We mostly just hung out with them every chance we got. On Saturday night my Aunt Selena threw a surprise 40th birthday party for my Uncle Chris. That was a ton of fun. The weekend overall was a blast. I don't get to see my family very often so I was so glad they came up. I love them so much and love when I do get to see them!

My older sister Megan and I

My little sister Mikala and I.

The three of us together at the party.

My adorable niece Peyton Mae Smith.

Me and Peyton she wouldn't look at the camera.

The three of us after fourwheeling. We were all
dirty and burned.

The recreational vehicles we took with us.

Randy on this old tractor. We went to some old mines
up at Iron Bog.

Here are a few of us fourwheeling.

Randy hanging out with his niece Peyton.

She is so freakin cute!

Grandpa Fairbanks and Peyton!
No comments:
Post a Comment