
Better late than never! Life has been pretty crazy around our household. I have been a little behind on blogging. This blog is about our fourth of July weekend. We both had to work in the morning but in the afternoon we had a BBQ with Randy's family. After dinner we went and played tennis to kill some time before heading to Idaho Falls. At about 5:00 we headed up to Idaho Falls for the fireworks show. The fireworks in Idaho Falls are amazing and are synced to music. We went up with Randy's parents and little brother Jared. We had a great time and loved the fireworks.
I am so grateful to live in this country and for the freedoms that I get to have. I am thankful for the men and women who have died and continue to fight for my freedoms.

One picture of the fireworks

Randy and I wore festive shoes!

Jared didn't want to take a picture...but I did anyways

Blake and Diana waiting for the show to begin
this reminds me of the pictures you and i took waiting for the fireworks start that one summer! and i had my dvd player and we almost tried to watch "a cinderella story." so much fun! glad to see you had a good time!!! love ya.
ReplyDelete