Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

This a typical night in Idaho. Randy and I were driving home at like midnight from Blackfoot because Randy had to work the night shift. We were on the freeway and I looked out the window and saw this image. I decided that I needed to take a picture of this breathtaking view. I love pictures like this because they happen often where we live. The sky at night, dusk, dawn, and morning in Idaho will always surprise you. It is always beautiful. I guess that is what you get for living in the country with no lights and actually being able to see the sky above you. This picture makes me really excited for summer to come because sunsets in Idaho are AMAZING! I just wanted to share this picture with you because it is a reminder to me that this world was created for me to live on. I need to appreciate what nature has to offer and what I can learn from it.

2 comments:

  1. That is a very beautiful sight! I am so glad that I can read about whats going on in your life. Sure do miss our good days at partyland.

    ReplyDelete