
Randy and I had to celebrate Valentines/six month anniversary on Wednesday the seventeenth because Randy had to work on both of these days. Randy planned this entire date and it was a surprise to me! He gave me flowers the day before because he wanted those to be a surprise when I wasn't with him. Our day started off by going to BYUI to get some things figured out and then Randy took me to lunch at Olive Garden. It was really good and was where we had our first dinner together after we were married so it has some significance. We then had some time to wasted before our next activity so we went to some stores and just browsed. I said we should go to Target so we did and we there for awhile and then nonchanlantly Randy says lets go to Shopko instead. I was like alright that is random but okay. So we get to Shopko and takes me back to the athletic shoes and he says pick a pair. Well I wanted two because Randy owes me a pair anyways that her ruined back when we were dating. He said not today but lets see if I can clean your old ones and if not then I owe you another pair of shoes. I said alright and picked a black pair of nikes that were on sale! They are way nice shoes and we got them for really cheap. After Shopko we had to hurry and drive across town to the movie theater. Randy took me to see the movie Dear John. He knew that I wanted to see it badly. We liked the movie but it wasn't like I thought it would be. I liked it mostly because it had some meaning to me. You see while Randy was serving his mission in Canada we wrote to each other for two years. It was the hardest and longest two years but it was so worth it. Anyways after the movie we went home and just relaxed and hung out. We went and fed the ducks at the falls in the Snake River across from the temple but that will be in the next post. We had a really great Valentines/anniversary date. I love being married and wouldn't change it for the world. I have the worlds greatest husband! I love you babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment