Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Feeding the ducks/goose outing

Last night me and Randy went to the Snake River across from the temple and fed the ducks and geese. We had a loaf of bread that had gone bad so we decided to take that to feed them. It was a chilly night and normally the ducks and geese are skiddish around humans. But last night was a whole different story. They were very excited that someone had come to feed them. They were up and a personal. They would follow us if we walked around and were right up on our feet. I was a little scared that they were getting so close because I am afraid of geese because I have had some unruelly encounters with them. I have me bitten and chased by geese. I screamed a few times but eventually I settled down and enjoyed it. There is a video at the end of this blog that shows the ducks and geese following us. Randy and I always feed them and it had been a long time since we have because of it being winter. It was a great way to spend some time together.

The geese and ducks following me as I walked.


Here are a bunch of them gathered round.

There was some grey, big, aggressive ones that
acted as if they had never eaten before. They were mean.


All of the ducks gathered around Randy's feet.
Look how close they are to him.



Randy feeding the ducks and geese.







2 comments:

  1. looks like a fun activity. What a good way to get rid of bread. Looks pretty intense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, oh man that is hilarious! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete