I just have to say that this was all my wife's idea. She has been wanting to try and make my hair stand up for the longest time. It was finally long enough for her to try. I had to go to work one day and I finally gave in. She sat me down and put in gel, mousse, and hairspray. Let's just say I have never had so much crap in my hair. Of course Courtney wanted to take pictures so I gave into that too. I felt like the biggest goof but we had fun with it! I probably won't do this often but you never know with Courtney! I sure do love her!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
This is what you get when you let your wife do your hair!
I just have to say that this was all my wife's idea. She has been wanting to try and make my hair stand up for the longest time. It was finally long enough for her to try. I had to go to work one day and I finally gave in. She sat me down and put in gel, mousse, and hairspray. Let's just say I have never had so much crap in my hair. Of course Courtney wanted to take pictures so I gave into that too. I felt like the biggest goof but we had fun with it! I probably won't do this often but you never know with Courtney! I sure do love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


randall's a blogger! :)
ReplyDelete