Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Peyton's Blessing

Sunday, December 20th was a big day for my sister and brother-in-law. They blessed their baby girl, Peyton Mae Smith. My brother-in-law did a great job! Peyton got a little fussy during the blessing but she was hungry and besides she is a baby and babies cry. We took some pictures in the foyer afterwards and they are found below. I can't believe that Peyton is already a month old, she just keeps getting bigger. She is a great baby and I love her so much!

Aunt Mikala holding Peyton after the baby blessing
Randy and I waiting in the foyer.

Four generation picture: Grandma Fairbanks, Megan Smith, Peyton Smith, and Great Grandma Earley.


The Smith Family




Jeff, Grandpa Fairbanks, Great Grandpa Earley, Megan, and Peyton.




The proud dad and his little girl!





This picture is of Peyton, Randy, myself, Mikala, and Brian.





Randy and I with baby Peyton.


The proud great grandparents. My grandma can't get enough of this cute little baby.













No comments:

Post a Comment