Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Decorating Our Christmas Tree


Randy and I went to Walmart to buy some necessities. We came out with what we needed and more. We got our Christmas tree lights, ornaments, and decorations. We bought our Christmas tree a couple of weeks ago. We decided to put our tree up this week because we won't be here for the next two weeks and by that time December will be here. I want you people to understand that usually I would never put up my Christmas tree before Thanksgiving because it is tacky but we did it earlier so it would be up before we left for Utah.
Our Christmas tree has a theme and colors. Our colors we picked out our turquoise, silver, and gold. We bought glittery ornaments of turquoise and silver and just plain little ones of gold. We then got these other ornaments that have sayings or other Christmas ideas. The sayings say JOY, PEACE, LET IT SNOW, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HOHOHO. The other Christmas ornaments are cool looking flowers, a stocking, a tree, and snowflakes. The star on top of the tree is the best part because growing up we never had a tree topper and our star lights up!!!!
The tree turned out really nice and I love it! We are so excited for the holidays to approach and to spend our first Christmas together!

These pictures are of our themed ornaments and star!






5 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks really nice. Good job picking out the ornaments. I can't believe you put it up before Thanksgiving...naughty, naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO dang cute courty! I don't blame you for putting it up early! i cannot wait to see you :)loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my so cuuute!!!!!!!!!!! i love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tree is very beautiful. I love the colors,
    just brought a 6ft Christmas tree yesterday, and now looking around for ideas to decorate it, yours caught my attention. =] Nice job.

    ReplyDelete