Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Temple Square Lights

Randy, myself, my sister Mikala, and my parents all went to Salt Lake on Friday night. My sister and brother in law couldn't come because they just had a baby girl and they didn't want to take her outside. We went out to dinner to Goodwood and then to temple square to see the lights. We do this every year but this year it was really special because Randy had never seen the lights there before. It was really beautiful and you could really feel the spirit of the Lord and Christmas while we were there. I had a little episode though which for those of you who know me this doesn't come as a surprise. I was taking a picture of me and my dad when I dropped my camera and I thought I had broken it. The lens was acting funny and I couldn't get it to shut off. I started to cry because I was really upset so I just put it back in the case and pouted.I thought I was going to have to buy a new one. About half an hour later I took it out of my coat pocket and just thought maybe I will look at see if by chance it would work. Well guess what....miraculously it worked and I was so happy. We had a really great time and it was awesome to spend some quality time with our family.
My mom and I at dinner before the lights
My dad, sister and I
Randy and I in our car














No comments:

Post a Comment