Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Walk in Provo Canyon

On Sunday October 25th Me and Randy decided to go for a walk up Provo Canyon to end our weekend trip to Utah. We were waiting for Sunday dinner to be ready so we went for a walk. We both love the fall and the color changes that occur. Even though we were a little late in the season it was still really pretty. We walked up to Bridal Veil Falls and took pictures along the way.
One of our favorite things to do is go for walks no matter what the weather. The pictures are just of us goofing off, just me and my husband, and the beautiful scenery of the mountains.

Randy playing in the leaves


Randy and I at Bridal Veil Falls water fall.

I was really excited to throw the leaves up in the air

Randy and I before our walk up the canyon
The back side of Timpanogos

1 comment:

  1. Hi Courtney! Its Abby Jo. I came across your blog. how are you doing? You look so happy and great!

    Abby Jo

    ReplyDelete