Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our Honeymoon to Las Vegas!!

Randy and I went to Las Vegas for our honeymoon and had a blast. We stayed at this really nice hotel called the Worldmark that was a big as an apartment. It had a kitchen, bathroom, one bedroom, private balcony, a grill, living room/dining room. The best part of it was that it was FREE! We mostly relaxed and enjoyed our time together. We went shopping, visited the sights on the strip, walked the entire length of the strip, went out to dinner, went to the temple, and just relaxed at our hotel.
It was really hot down there but over all we had a blast. We enjoyed our first vacation together as a married couple. We made memories that will last a lifetime. All I can say is that I have the best husband in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment