Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Best Friends Wedding

This past Friday  my best friend married the love of her life Brandon Bush. I have known Brittie for over five years now. I met her in 2007 in a singles ward and we were instant friends. We hung out all the time and and a blast at everything we did. We have been through a lot of things, but things that have only strengthened our friendship. I know Brittie inside and out. She met Brandon last August and they have been inseparable ever since. They make such a cute couple and are perfect for one another. I know that it has been a long road for them to get where they are today but I am so happy for them.
They were married in the the Salt Lake Temple for time and all eternity. I was not only lucky enough to be one of her bridesmaids but I was also able to attend the sealing ceremony. It was very beautiful and the sealer was hilarious. Everything that was said to Brittie and Brandon was perfect for them!
It was kind of a long day for myself because I had been to the emergency room earlier that morning(more details on this in another post) and I was in pain most of the day but there was no way that I was going to miss seeing the happy couple on the happiest day of both of their lives. Randy and I got to the temple at about 2:00. After the sealing we waited on the grounds for pictures and congratulations. Then it was off to the reception in Holladay. It was a beautiful reception with lots of food, family, fun, visiting, dancing, cake, pictures, and even a great slide show. The bride and groom looked very handsome and beautiful.
I am so happy for them and can't wait to have another married couple to hang out with and invite to things. Love you Brittie and Brandon Bush, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
 The happy couple just out of the temple

 Randy and I on the grounds waiting around for pictures
 Britties family and friends
 THE BRIDESMAIDS

Brittie and I
 Her gorgeous hair piece


Randy and I hanging out at the reception

No comments:

Post a Comment