Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Graduation

On April 6th, 2012 I graduated from Brigham Young University Idaho. I graduated with a Bachelors degree with an emphasis in Elementary Education. It took six long years to accomplish but I can officially say that I am done with school. My family came up for the weekend and we went out to dinner before the commencement. It was a ton of fun. We headed up to BYU-I campus for the commencement ceremony where the speaker was M. Russell Ballard. I got to graduate with two of my best friends Brittany Palmer and Kaitlin Barrett. I have had several classes with these two girls and we have bonded over lesson plans, student teaching, drama, tests, and many other things. After the commencement ceremony we headed over to the church building by the temple for the convocation ceremony of Teacher Education. This is where I actually walked across the stage and received my diploma. We got to sit on the front row of the new BYU Idaho center. It is hard to believe that I am finally done but it feels great. I am so thankful for my family for their love and support.
My biggest fan that day would have to be my husband Randy. I have been going to school ever since we got married about three years ago. He has put up with my mood swings, frustrating moments, my victories, and my accomplishments. He has been there for me no matter what and said that I could do anything. He helped me plan lessons, write lesson plans, ran errands for me when I needed things for class, let me cry on his shoulder when I got a bad grade and or had a bad day. Now that I am done with school and looking for a job he is starting in on his college career. Now it is my turn to support and cheer him on!
I am so excited to be done with this phase of my life and move on to the next. I am excited to see what is in store for my life and career in the next little while.


 M. Russell Ballard speaking
 Me and Kaitlin Barrett

 My two best gal pals Brittney and Kaitlin
 Dr. Duque and I he was my mentor at school









2 comments:

  1. Oh Court this is so exciting. I am so proud of you and your hard work. You totally deserve all the blessings that will come from this accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Love! Love! I can't believe we are graduated! yay! Good luck in your job search! You and Randy are seriously so sweet together!

    ReplyDelete