Today my second graders made up some mad libs using a website and I have never laughed so hard!!! Enjoy!!
MadLib #1
Some Days Are the Worst
What a day this was! This morning before school, my pencil broke, and I had to eat all the way to school. Then the teacher announced that we would be having a test next week on 678 units of our textbook.
When I was jumping to the cafeteria, I stepped in hard rubberbands. I couldn't get the phones off my shoes! I opened my lunch sack, and then I realized that I had grabbed my leftover lunch from last week. The only things I had to eat were stale apples and stinky grapes. Luckily, Britten had some extra feet, so I didn't starve!
That afternoon we had gym class. The gym teacher told us we would be smiling today, but I'd left my jackets at home. So I had to frown instead.
On the way home from school, I dropped my bag, and all of my pens fell on the ground. At least we had my favorite movies for dinner!
It's been a long day. I hope tomorrow is better. I'm going to put on my special socks tomorrow morning, just in case!
MadLib #2
Field Trip Fun
Yesterday my class took a field trip to Pocatello. We had a really purple time. The guide showed us one phone, at least 57 pencils, and a very sour shoe.
Drake had an accident. He sat over the mailbox and banged into Kaylee. She fell against a big greasy light bulb and put her remote control through the chicken. We all smiled!
The trip was even more soft than a day at school.
MadLib #3
An Odd Animal
The Jersilious is an animal that has red fur with flaming yellow spots on its arms and legs. Its tail is shaped like a(n) stapler which it uses to eat candles. An adult Jersilious may weigh more than 5648 pounds and stand over 2348 feet high.
The Jersilious can be found only in China and Canada. Although its favorite food is crackers, it also likes to eat shoes. If you ever see a(n) Jersilious, be sure not to ever sing “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.” That song makes it disgusting. Instead, give it a few crackers and be on your way.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Your second graders are awesome, I miss Madlibs.
ReplyDelete