Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Timpanogos Cave

 While Randy and I were in Utah two weeks ago we hiked to Timpanogos Caves. It was a ton of fun but really hard. I am not one for hiking and but it was so worth it when I got to the top. Even though I had to take a lot of breaks Randy was very patient with me. My sister Mikala came with us but she basically hiked it by herself because that girl can do anything without needing to take a break. We decided to hike to the caves because Randy had never been before and he wanted to see what it was like.
A view of the American Fork valley


Waiting for the tour of the caves to start

The Fab 3






1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks fun! In all my years in Utah I never ended up hiking there. Way to go. P.s. Nice shirt! I have one just like it.

    ReplyDelete