
Last night Randy and I went on a date. He has never been to a baseball game, not even high school, so I thought it would be a good idea to go to one. We went to the the Idaho Falls Chukars vs. Orem Owlz. I thought wow that is cool because I am from Orem but now I live in Idaho. It was a ton of fun. We had dinner and then drove to Idaho Falls for the game. The gates opened at 6:00 and of course we got there before than. The game started at 7:15 so we had an hour and fifteen minutes to kill. It was really hot so we just sat and baked in the sun. They had entertainment going on in the field so we got to watch that. I got a free shirt which was awesome because I mean who doesn't like free things! The game started and we watched. It was getting late and the game was still going so we left early. When we left the Chukars were ahead by 5 so I think they won. Randy really enjoyed himself and was like we need to come back to another one. Below are some pictures we took. It was a great date and I am so grateful to have Randy as my husband!

Waiting for the game to start, baking in the sun.

Orem Owlz

Chukars at bat.

Chilling and watching the baseball game.
The games go on forever and ever!! I swear-- I've never finished one- they should start earlier and have less innings!
ReplyDelete