
Randy and I just moved to Blackfoot from an apartment in Idaho Falls. We now have a yard that we have to take care of. We live about a mile from Randy's parents. We borrowed their lawn mower so Randy could mow the lawn and make it look a little better after a long winter. I told Randy I want to try and drive it because I have never driven a riding lawn mower before. Being from Utah my parents yard wasn't big enough to have a riding lawn mower. I grew up with a push mower. So Randy showed me how to drive it and I had a blast driving it all over our lawn! I was having so much fun and laughing so hard Randy ran into the house to get my camera and began taking pictures. Just another fun adventure in the great state of Idaho and marriage!



This is how we haul the lawn mower from house to house.
No comments:
Post a Comment