Here are some of the exciting things that happened in the year 2009 for Randy and Me. The great thing about they year 2009 is that both of us had our own achievements but better than that we started our own together! Here are the top ten in no particular order:
10- Courtney graduated from UVU and is now at BYU-I.
9- Randy returned home from serving a full time mission in Winnipeg, Canada.
8- Courtney survived yet again a very serious car accident.
7- After Randy returned from his mission we started dating again and it was like he never left.
6- Randy and I got engaged on July 3rd and I started planning our wedding.
5- Randy got an awesome job at a hospital in Blackfoot.
4- I started the education program at BYU-I.
3- We got pet fish-Henry and Ginger.
2- We welcomed a new niece Peyton Mae Smith, and a new nephew Maden Michael Purcell into the family.
1-We were sealed for time and all eternity on August 15th in the Draper Utah Temple. The best day ever I love you babe and am the luckiest girl in the world!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment